Some call it Lunch & Learn, Brain & Body Feed, or The Power Hour. Ballet Austin offers BeWell Talks. These free talks are available on a variety of topics to help you in the areas of health and wellness, fitness, and healthy living. We will bring our workshops and presentations to you.
Hear the facts, laugh a little, get motivated, and learn practical steps to change your attitude, your mind, and your life. It is our goal to be a part of the effort to bring wellness to the workplace, the home, and beyond.
Taught by Vicki Parsons, Director of Ballet Austin's Butler Center for Dance & Fitness.
Available BeWell topics include:
- Stand Up and Live Longer - Your chair is killing you
- Sitting is the New Smoking
- Exercise is the New Kale
- Living Well Begins With a Choice Someone's Watching You - modeling a healthy & active life to the next generation
- How to Avoid Holiday Stress
- Managing Stress from the Inside Out and the Outside In
- Take Action for Balance Between Work and Life
- Your Brain on Exercise
- Aging Does Not Mean Growing Old
- Be Together. Not the Same. Exceed Your Own Expectations
If you would like to schedule a Free BeWell Talk at your business, club or organization, or upcoming meeting or conference, please complete the form below.